Saturday, January 20, 2007

Skibowl tubing






























We went Skibowl tubing over the weekend. Well, I didn't, being pregnant and all, but Joe and the boys did! Levi and Calder loved it and Ansel had a love/h
ate relationship with it. He loved it when he was going down, hated it when he was standing on top of the hill l
ooking down - scared him to death. It was really
funny.
The boys would wait in line to go down, it would be a 15 second ride down and a 5 minute climb back up (tow rope wasn't working) I got tired just watching them.



But it was so beautiful there, what a spectacular place Mt. Hood is, I have never seen anything like it. I really enjoyed just taking pictures, watching the kids, and looking over the view. This, however is a once a year sort of thing, not really worth it to go more than that, as far as the money goes.

No comments: