Monday, November 13, 2006

Levi turns 8!

















Levi had his birthday party today, on his birthday! It was a lego Star Wars theme. He wanted a lego cake, which his grandma Severson and I worked on for a while, and he wanted lego games. The kids all have fun in the lego relay race. We split the kids up into two teams and they raced against each other building a lego Star Wars ship. Each kid was responsible for 5 steps. Unfortunately, I didn't make the teams as even as I thought I did and Levi's team won by a long shot. Too bad. But the kids didn't seem to care, they just had fun. They also played musical chairs to star wars music and hit a Darth Vader pinata with light sabers. It was fun, even if a little crazy, to have 12 eight year old boys running through the house!!

No comments: