As an Artist, I have to/can't help to: truly recognize and appreciate all art,
even when it is accidental:
:-)

You, have to admit it. It is pretty cool.
Kaelan dropped his sippy cup off the counter and it fell under a bar stool.
This is what I saw when I first walked around the counter to pick up it:

It was perfectly centered underneath the bar stool,
giving the nice circle within in a square design.
Hip hip hooray, for accidental art!
5 comments:
that is so cool!! how did it do that?? i am glad you appreciated the sippy cup art enough to share it with us! i love you sis!
He must have your artist genes. That is amazing.
Cool! Patterns are the best!
Seriously - SO amazing!! I love that you snapped a picture of it before cleaning up the mess. I love the sippy cup art! :)
Cool pic! Even cooler mom to see the shot.
Post a Comment