Tomorrow I get my gallbladder out. Yipee...... Hopefully life will be better without it, or else I just wasted a day. Wish me luck. See you on the other side.
BTW here are my two choices. I won't get to know which the doctor chose until I wake up. A nice surprise?? I don't think so.
5 comments:
cami no!!!! i guess this means you decided to do it. since last time i spoke to you the decision hadn't been made yet. i love you sis and good luck!
I didn't make the decision, the doctor did. He thinks that it is close to going septic and he wanted it out of me as soon as possible. I would have never opted to do it on my own.
Don't worry! It's no big deal! My mom has had her's out!
good luck, Cami! I hope this helps you feel better!
I love your sense of humor. Who else could make me laugh about gall bladder surgery?
Post a Comment