I didn't go with Joe and the boys to the trunk or treat (I'd had enough of Halloween parties by then, between class parties and the Middle School Monster Mash that I was at for four hours in the closet AKA the "snack shack", another large gathering of costumed children just didn't strike me as fun....in fact, cleaning my bathroom was more enticing....really...! That is exactly what I did instead.
Levi is always my fallback photographer when I am not there. Not Joe. He won't take pictures, he will forget, or take one or two. Levi will mass produce. I like mass production. AND Levi will take video. Another huge plus in his favor.
Apparently, Joe thought that I really missed out on KK bobbing for apples....except that I didn't really, because Levi videoed it. :) See, this is why Levi is so awesome!!
KK bobbing for apples pic:
KK bobbing for apples video:










1 comment:
I love that you stayed home to clean toilets :) Love the KK apple bobbing video!
Post a Comment