Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Years!! 2012 here we come, ready or not!!

Untitled


We celebrated New Years, East Coast Time, so that the kids could get to bed and we could be off on our own New years Plans....
Untitled


These kids have so much fun...
Untitled


Untitled

Untitled


As Joe's last act as Young Men's President (he will be released the next day since he is off to California) is to Chaperone the stake dance, with me in tow.

I was in charge of taking photos for the night.  Right up my alley of course.
I took my camera, took photos kept giving the card to the man who was putting the photos up on the big screen and realized at the end that he was erasing everything from my card as he was doing it!! So sad.  All those pictures from the whole night gone, except for these last few that I took right at the end and didn't give over to him...
DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Happy New YEAR!!!! 2012, you'd better be GOOD!!!!!

No comments: