ime. Lots of fun!!! I had so much fun playing with Adele. She is so adorable! The boys all ADORED her. They all vied for her attention constantly, smothering her with kisses and hugs until she had to protest in self defense. Poor girl, its hard to be so loved. Ansel loved getting toys for her. He wasn't picky, he thought Adele would love everything (which she probably would, its us parents that have problems!) He would give her baby toys, legos, balls, random pieces of debris, food. He really kept us on our toes. He loved having them in HIS house. He would run around constantly saying "unca aaron" or "where unca Aaron" poor Aaron had many little bo
ys wanting his attention the whole time. Calder kept him on his toes by his "drive by wrestling moves" just when aaron was getting comfortable. Calder loved it when Uncle Aaron would say "Okay, rules of the game" he thought it was great. It has become a permanent saying in our house now. All I have to say is "okay, rules of the game." and the boys start smiling in anticipation. It great. "okay, rules of the game, we sit quietly in the doctors office and eat our snacks" It turns those mundane directives into such fun. I don't really understand why, but hey, if they think sitting quietly in the doctors office is fun because I said "rules of the game" before it, then I am not going to question it! Thanks Aaron!!While Aaron and Emily were here we did many outdoor activities, even though it rained quite a bit. The boys still talk about going to the park with Adele. I tell them, maybe in July. I am sure what they really want is uncle Aaron to push them in the tire swing again. But, Emily and I had fun on the teet
er totter. Kids? What kids? Its nice to have kids so you can have an excuse to play on the playground without any funny looks! I mean, really, do you ever out grow swinging? It's way too much fun!
2 comments:
Love your stories! I had fun listening to Aaron say "Rules of the Game..." too!
ATTENTION THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUCNEMENT!!
Someone needs to update their blog!
Post a Comment