Wednesday, May 06, 2009

You know that it is going to be a good day when....

You wake up to sunshine, run 3 miles, and.....................
your toddler ASKS for a nap!

Yes! Today Kaelan found me and grabbed my arm, pulling me down the hall while saying "come, please". So I came. It was 10:30 in the morning. He pulled me into his room and up to his crib. "Night, night. Please" he said. Wow! Well, okay! No problem, KK, what ever you want! Big smile!! Up he goes into the crib, grabs his new doggy (thanks Eli), and binky, then turns over and goes to sleep. I walk out of the room feeling like I just won the lottery!

Yes, it is going to be a good day!

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

if this was facebook, i would click on the like button :) that is a GREAT day!

Kris said...

They don't get better than that, reminds of Lani when she turned 2 and informed us she was going to bed.