They gave him a throne and a crown and declared him king for the day.

There was not a more pleased child than KK, that day. He was on cloud nine.
We opened presents and played with the toys, and opened and played....it went on for quite some time. The boys "helped" him open his presents and play with them. KK wasn't sure he liked them taking over his toys but big brothers are cool, so what do you do? Levi and Calder really enjoyed the balloons.

Kaelan was really specific on what he wanted for his birthday cake. I asked him one day what he wanted for his cake, and he surprised me by answering right away with a pretty detailed order. He said he wanted a "circle chocolate cake with chocolate on it, and dinosaurs on top". What could I do? I had to make it!
Here is his birthday song:
I love these candle blowing pictures so much, that I couldn't leave any out:


Happy birthday to my littlest little boy! I love you!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment