Sunday, November 13, 2011

Levi is 13!!! There is a teenager in the house!

Untitled
Give it up for Levi!!  13 on the 13th!  That's right it is his golden birthday.  13 years ago this day he was born.  It was a Friday, yep, Friday the 13th!  November 13th! Forever making Friday the 13th a lucky day for our family.  He has been the shining star in the sky ever since!  I couldn't ask for a better 13 year old.  A straight A student, and athlete, an actor, an avid reader, a singer and piano player, a good example and a good friend.  The world is a better place because he is in it.

I love you Levi, with all my heart!
Keep going on the path you've chosen, you are going places!!


His one and only wish for his birthday:
Age of Empires...
Sigh...I guess he is a typical teenage boy after all! ;-)
Untitled

No comments: