Sunday, February 24, 2008

Parks, Swings, Sunshine and Hats

Just so you know there are four other new blogs below (not including this one) that I wrote today. A lot happened this week. Yesterday we went to the park, to help take my mind off my pain (read blog below). It was great weather. 60s and sunny. Kaelan loved the swing, his ugly hat, and bark chips. The boys had a really great time playing with the Wood kids. Here are some great pictures (using my new camera -- had to test it in full sunlight!)

Mixed it up a bit. Gabriella and Levi played for a while.





Calder and Micheal played for a while




Ansel played Solo, for the most part.



Cute Kaelan



Jeez, mom. Why do I have to wear this ugly hat?




Yes, I got it off!




I wonder how this goes on your head?




Hmmmm. . . . Nope.





Yes, there we go!





Oopps. Some body's coming, can't be seen with this hat on. " Hi guys!"





Joe and Kaelan swinging





So Sweet!


Levi and Micheal "monkeying around!"

This one is my favorite, not because of the photo itself, but because of the conversation that was happening as it was being taken. Ansel says "The sun is in my eyes". I say "Don't look at the sun". Ansel retorts "I'm not looking at the sun - the sun is looking at me!"

That one is definitely a classic!!!!

Ps. Don't forget to check out the 4 blogs below!!

No comments: