Beautiful isn't it?! We love the Northwest!!
When we got to the park I didn't see much more than glimpses, here and there, of the big boys. They were having so much fun with their friends. But, Kaelan and I did some swinging. I took some pictures of him, while he tried to poke the camera. He thought it was great fun!
Ansel loved posing for the camera:

Half-way through the play, Levi, Calder and Nathaniel (the boys best friend) wanted me to push them in the tire swing, so Ansel volunteered to hold Kaelan for me. The best part about this was Levi and Calder bragging to Nathaniel how "awesome" their mom was at pushing the tire swing! "Just wait and see, she is awsome at it" I overheard them say. Never thought that I would feel so pleased to hear my swing pushing abilities complimented, but when it comes from my boys it feels like the best compliment ever!
Here are a few more pics from the play:



Look at those baby blues!!

3 comments:
I love the pictures! That one of Mt. Hood is pretty amazing. All of your boys are cute, but it's extra fun to see Kaelan since he looks a little different as the weeks go by. He looks so happy in those swing pictures! You captured some good pics of each of the boys.
It looks pretty mild there! No coats... some short sleeves... enjoy it! :)
Thanks, Sarah! Kaelan did love the swings. He was laughing pretty much the whole time. I couldn't help but laugh too!
Yeah, it's been really nice, in the mid 60's. Can't beat that for the end of February. All of the blossoms are coming out, as are the tulips and other spring flowers. This is one of my favorite times of the year.
I can't get over how beautiful your boys are!! I wish I could come out and visit more!! I love you sis and keep up the good mothering skills like knowing how to push a tire swing!! :)
Post a Comment