If only life could be like a photograph and freeze time every once in a while so you could take a good look at yourself and see what needs fixing. Wouldn't that be nice? You could really study yourself from the outside and make improvements along the way.
I don't think that's what the boys had in mind when they wanted me to take these photographs, but it's what came time mind as I was freezing them in free fall.
HILARIOUS!! I am laughing out loud and about to email this post to Ben so he can get a good laugh. Your pictures are great - and the naked KK pics are so funny.
3 comments:
Love the naked boy pics. :-)
i love that little naked bum! i love all the blogging you have done lately! the day spa was cute with calder! and i love those freeze frame shots!
HILARIOUS!! I am laughing out loud and about to email this post to Ben so he can get a good laugh. Your pictures are great - and the naked KK pics are so funny.
Post a Comment