Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hihoopi

This Story will mostly be told by the pictures below. I am really sad though, some of my best pictures won't upload for some reason. So these will have to do. We had a great family reunion over the summer and I realized that I never actually blogged about our experiences. We held the reunion up near the Grand Tetons. It was beautiful, amazing, and so much fun. The kids can't look at the pictures without desperately wanting to go back, especially to be with their cousins.

Where we stayed. The view from our lodge:

Views of the falls we hiked to:

Getting into living on a homestead:


Our little nature observer:
He took his little mammal book everywhere we went and cataloged on the animals we saw.
0719111951b0719111928cowboy kk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures! I love seeing the scenery and the up close butterfly!

And KK... so much cheese!