Fall and Soccer....... Don't the two just go together? Both Levi and Calder love soccer (Ansel and Kaelan do too, but they can't play!) I love soccer, much better than baseball, as a mom. Baseball is so time consuming and LONG. Soccer is fast paced and much more fun to watch. This year Calder got the award "Most likely to play in the World Cup" Yeah, he's that good. Ahem, well, as good as a 7 year old can be. But, more than that, he just looks cool when he plays. His golden curls bouncing as he runs, his cool dribbling moves, his multiple goal scoring habits..... He makes you excited for the game. He just has style! Here's to you Calder! The coolest soccer player ever!!
Yeah, and what's better than a game of Thumb War, as you wait your turn to play! Gotta love kid's sports!!!




4 comments:
Oh, so cute! I LOVE that black and white photo. That is frame worthy. How fun.
Love the action shots. He does look great while he's playing!
These are great shots Cami. I love them
He looks so determined - I fully expect to see Calder at the World Cup someday after that prediction :)
Post a Comment