Ansel got to be the very first boy in the family to have a party outside the home!
I was just too involved with the house and moving that I could not plan an involved in-home party.
I may NEVER go back!
This was the easiest, most fun, stress free party I have put on.
We took the kids to Lazerport, a laser tag arena, and let them have at it. They got to play 3 laser tag games, eat pizza, and have free reign with the arcade games there. It was a blast! And I didn't have to work to put it together, other than email invites out and reserve the space. They provided everything. Sigh.
Just what and over worked and over stressed mom needed.
It was kind of healing actually!
There were plenty of dads there, who all of a sudden felt the need to "help" out at the party. Somebody had to be team leader after all.... right?
Here is the gang:
Levi was there too, not sure where he was when this picture was taken.
Ansel and his good buddy, Seve.
He lives 4 houses down and was in Ansel's first grade class. Love his family. They are loads of fun.
Ansel and Caleb, also was in Ansel's 1st grade class last year, and also on his soccer team, basketball team, baseball team...
He had a great time with his friends, got lots of great presents, and is very happy to be 8!
I love you Ansel. You are a fantastic young man. Keep doing what your doing...



No comments:
Post a Comment