Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day without the main Squeeze

This was my Valentine's Day Text to my Joe...

Happy Valentine's Day
We love you...
And the following pic:
Untitled

What a stinky Valentine's Day.  But at least I had my four boys.  They woke up with this above surprise waiting for them on the kitchen table, plus yummy a breakfast and Valentine's Day cards.

Miss you Joe!!!

Ansel had his V-day party at school, which, once again I was in charge of.

We passed out Valentines, decorated cookies, popped popcorn and watched Happy Valentine's Day Charlie Brown.

Very fun.

Ansel, readying his box for deliveries:
DSC_0357.jpg


Reading Love and friendship poems
DSC_0293.jpg


Open and ready for business!
DSC_0308.jpg


And here they Come!
DSC_0316.jpg


Each kid got to decorate their own cookie and then eat it straight away. 
This made the kids extremely happy!
DSC_0320.jpg


Ansel and Jalen, the other very bright boy in the class.
It is fun to hear them talk to each other because they are both on the same page...
DSC_0322.jpg


Not sure if KK is trying to eat or breath his cookie.
He definitely has more frosting on his nose though!
DSC_0337.jpg

YUM!
DSC_0339.jpg


All the kids LOVED the air popper.  Probably because it is an antique!
We used this same popper when I was a kid.
They just don't make them like they used to!!
DSC_0344.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day!
I miss you Joe!

No comments: