Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Calder's morning "sorting" project



This morning Calder wanted to sort out and line up, our bucket of counting dinosaurs. He pulled each different dinosaur out of the pile and lined them up carefully, counting how many of each dinosaur there were. It took him the better part of an hour to do this. He had so much fun that I didn't want to spoil it by telling him he was doing math!!!
He was so proud of his work. When he was done, he begged me to take a picture and print it out for him, which I did, of course! Who can resist those cute hopeful dimples?!

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

that's impressive calder!! I love that he wanted a picture AND it printed out too.

Aaron and Emily said...

very cool, Calder.

Cami Severson said...

Yeah, he is wising up to digital cameras and the pictures never leaving the computer!! He wanted something tangible, to show to his friends!!