Monday, March 31, 2008

What happens when there are no little girls. . . .

When a mom has no little girls to play with their hair, a cute little boy with golden curls works just as well!!


Ansel's first glimpse of himself as Anselina!




He thought that it was a great joke.


on himself! He kept saying "AWWW, mom. . . "
What a good sport!!






But don't you think he makes a fabulous little girl?
That transformation would be complete if we had a perfect pink dress. But, alas, no pink dresses in a household of boys!!







After I gave the all clear to rip them out!



5 comments:

Sarah S said...

You would have a darling little girl! :) Those pictures are so funny. Ansel will LOVE looking at those when he's older...

Cami Severson said...

Haha! I have to have something to hold over their heads as teenagers, if they get out of line!! ;) J.k.

Unknown said...

ok, that's just about the funniest thing I've ever seen! He really looks a lot like you when you put his hair up that way...

Unknown said...

ok, I just tried to post a comment, and I don't know if it worked. So, sorry if this is repetitive, but Ansel looks just like Cami when his hair is all done up :)

Cami Severson said...

Haha! Yeah, he does! That is too funny!