This little trip happened right before I got pneumonia, two weeks ago, and so it kind of got looked over. However, it was so special that I had to go back and include it. Larry flew up for a long weekend and we spent alot of time hiking/exploring the great outdoors. One of the days Great-grandpa Severson went hiking with us and I was able to get a few fun photos.
Here are the 4 generations of Severson men:
We, accidentally, forgot Kaelan's backpack and so Joe and I switched off carrying him. Joe did it mostly though! Kaelan loved riding on daddy's shoulders!
There was this really cool, new, wooden suspension bridge that bounced when you jumped on it. It spanned a small river, and was part of the hike. The boys loved it.
Ansel loved it so much that he ended up getting hurt from over-zealous jumping, poor sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment