Levi, with his luscious locks:
We only run into one issue. How much hair he has, and how fine it is. It gives our clippers a coronary. He is by far, the hardest of the boys, to cut hair for. It is so silky soft and so thick that is slips out of the blades, or jams them.
So, after a few attempts at the clippers, I decided that I needed to just chop most of it off with scissors, and then attempt to cut it with the clippers. UGH!! What a pain. He kept telling me that he wanted his "summer" hair to be like Micheal's (a close cousin/friend), a little daunting for me, since I hadn't cut it like that before. I started to try, but was feeling a little nervous about it. Fortunately, Micheal's dad was over, and since he knows how to do the "Micheal" do, I persuaded him to have at it.
Apparently Micheal and Levi have very different hair, so even the professional "micheal do" stylist had to modify the cut to fit Levi's difficult hair. He did a great job! Thanks, Allen!
Here is Levi's newly shorn look:
Okay, Summer can start now!
No comments:
Post a Comment