Friday, July 10, 2009

It's been a while.... I know.


Maybe if I got one of these I could focus better on my blogging.....I'm just sayin'......

(leave it to the Japanese to come up with some ingenious/crazy way
of lending privacy and focus to a public computer session.. hahahahaha!)


It's true, I have been MIA in the blogging world for a few weeks. But it's not my fault!! (insert a serious stamping of the foot) I have been either crazy busy with end of the school year activities or thoroughly enjoying my summer vacation. Well, okay, so I guess it is my fault. Ahem. Anyway, as a result I have much to catch up on and very little time to pull it off (you know, like when more fun comes my way, and I have to answer its call).

This has made me realize a pattern in my blogging activities over the years. During the times that the most stuff happens (ie. summers), is also the time that the fewest blogs get posted to record them. (duh.... I know) Then I am really backlogged and I end up skipping those important memories, moving on, and so, I go through life with my summers mostly missing from my blogging life, and therefore from my history in general.

I need to be okay with blogging in past tense, well, I guess historical past tense. I am trying to be better this year, we shall see. But, I am here, organizing photos, collecting thoughts and trying to pull it all together before it becomes really too late. I promise though, amazing things are in the works.........

coming soon:

What happens when you take clippers to a thick mop of hair,

Jumping out of an airplane with an Australian fish,

A super two year old hiker (6 miles all on his own two feet....twice!!),

A's games and camping,

A Snake charming toddler,

Chalk, Chalk, Chalk... It definitely won the fight.

No more school OR baseball (my favorite "no more"),

Star Wars piano recitals with squawking two year old accompaniment,

Toddlers putting themselves to bed (complete with blanket, doggie, and cars),

A broken $700 camera, and TOO many bugs.........

(and a few other little posts. ;-))

Be back soon.

2 comments:

Ryan and Brindi said...

yay!!! you blogged! even if it was just to say that it had been a long time since you have blogged! i look forward to your many, many future (very soon future) posts! love you!

Traci said...

Looking forward to all the updates!