Friday, July 10, 2009

I have a hair twirler


The trouble with all that hair twirling,
is that his hair......


always looks like this:!!
Align Center
People may think that I just don't ever do his hair, but the truth is I do! It never lasts, though.

A few months ago, I thought that maybe if I cut his hair short that would solve the problem.........
Yeah, not so much. For about a good two week period he couldn't go to sleep because his hair was all gone! Yikes! A mommy nightmare. He kept saying to me "Uh oh, mom-mom. Hair all gone" and then proceeded to commandeer my hair as his sleep aid. (you can hear him frequently demanding my hair, throughout the day... as in: "Mom... Hair!" Only he says is "heh")

Never again, I tell you! That kid keeps his long messy hair, for my sanity's sake!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: