I would like some advice. I just learned how to make my own blog background and I wanted to make a few and try it out on you guys, see what you think. I gave one a test run as the new background to see if it would work successfully and it did!! YES! But just because it is on my blog doesn't mean it is my favorite. I made several that I like, Levi got in on it and requested one himself. Can you tell which is Levi's?
I will change my header a bit to fit with the new blog background, so don't worry about a clashing header.
What I want to know is what style do you like best, and why.
Here they are:






7 comments:
my favs are the 2nd & 4th to last and the 1st. that's fun that you can create your own now!!
Yeah, and it is really easy! I did a little research and figured out how to mess around with the html coding to make my own! It is fun.
I kind of like the 3rd one down, but they are all neat!
I like the "BOYS" one because I like how the colors go together, and it seems to fit a common theme in many of your blogs.
I like the 4th one down! That one looks really neat!
I like the fourth one down as well. I loved the photo shoot of the boys. You made their eyes just pop out. You definitely need to become a portrait photographer!
I like the first and third ones the best. Very fun!!
And I haven't forgotten about sending you a CD with photos from the trip - it's been a crazy week since we got back and I'm finally mostly caught up. I'll send it soon!
Post a Comment