Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A little Destruction

For any of you that have been to our house before, you will perhaps recognize the vineyard that is just below our house. It has been slated for demolition for a few weeks, and they started in on it this week. First someone came in and did wheelies all over the vineyard (pent up aggression?), next bulldozers showed up and started ripping up the vineyard by it's roots. They made quick work of it and soon we will be seeing a lot more demolition, since that vineyard is slated to become the next Street of Dreams. It will finally connect Lower Coeur D'Alene to Upper Coeur D'Alene, not sure whether or not I am happy about that. I like having a dead end street, but, on the other hand, it will significantly increase our property value having those "Street of Dreams" homes on our same street. However, for the next 10 months we are going to have a headache of construction and traffic. I am definitely NOT happy about that.

No comments: