Friday, July 08, 2011

Little Gym Final Performance

Kaelan just had his final Little gym class and performance. He has loved this class so much that I am doing some summer camps with him and signing him up in the fall as well. He just loves everything in this class and really thrives challenging his body in new ways.

Here are a few pics from the big day. All the boys got to come and watch, which made Kaelan so happy and proud.
















Getting his award:
Isn't this just such a sweet look on his face?








Good Job KK we are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Sarah S said...

I can't wait to see KK and your other boys so soon! Fun pictures of his gym class.

We need to finalize plans for the Jackson Hole day too! It was fun catching up on your blog (and I promise I'll attempt my turn on WWF tomorrow - today was pretty hectic).